Below you will find a variety of links useful to our members.
- State Veterans Home in Tucson – This home is operated by the Arizona Department of Veterans’ Service on the campus of the Southern Arizona VA Health Care System (Tucson VA Medical Center) in Tucson. This link will take you to the webpage for the home where you can find out info about eligibility, admission requirements, forms, etc.
- Southern Arizona VA Health Care System (Tucson VA Medical Center) 520-792-1450
- Green Valley Community Based Outpatient Clinic
- Arizona Military Family Relief Fund – Supporting Arizona’s military: One Family at a Time
- Veterans Administration Links – Internet links to VA Claims and Benefits from “A to Z”
- Green Valley Recreation – (aka GVR) Green Valley Recreation, Inc. is a non-profit organization serving the leisure and social needs of the adult retirement community of Green Valley, Arizona. Green Valley Recreation owns and operates one Member Services Center and twelve Recreation Centers with a total property value of over $18 million.
- 2016 Chapter Recruiting Guide
- MOAA TOPS ARIZONA – MOAATOPSAZ.org was created to provide a focused web portal to the Arizona job listings posted by the Arizona TOPS Network contacts.
- GV MOAA ESGR Employer Support Patriot Awards
- Green Valley Elks Lodge – Since forever…2951 So. Camino Mercado, Green Valley, AZ 85614
- Green Valley American Legion Post 66 – Since 1969! 1560 W. Duval Mine Rd. Sahuarita, AZ
- Rotary Club of Green Valley
- Green Valley Lions Club – PO Box 632 Green Valley, AZ 85622
- Green Valley News & Sun – Local newspaper
- Green Valley Community Coordinating Council – (aka GVCCC) Since 1973, the Green Valley Community Coordinating Council has served as the local volunteer government (in place of local legal jurisdiction) in Green Valley’s relationship with Pima County and the State of Arizona.
- Arizona VFW Posts – Listing of VFW Posts in Arizona